Stay Updated to the Latest Blog Post!
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR FREE!
You will find a huge increase in digital camera sales this holiday season, from budget compact cameras to professional grade DSLRs. An ideal time for wedding photographers to buy new gears or upgrade their existing camera equipment. However, a lot of people made quite a number of bad choices and decision as a result of lack of information when buying their camera for the first time. Some fail to consider a few important aspects when buying a digital camera for their photography or for their loved ones.
Top 5: Factors to Consider When Buying Camera
1. Establish your budget and how much you intend to spend.
2. Check out each brand’s camera system of lenses and accessories.
3. Make a list and decide what camera features you are looking for.
4. Decide if you prefer a digital SLR or a Compact System Camera instead.
5. Base on budget, consider if you want a NEW or USED camera.
NEW VERSUS USED CAMERAS
Getting a new digital camera includes the most recent features and technology. Additionally, it carries a warranty. Selecting a used digital camera model instead can give you huge savings and great value over the original price rate. It’s the ideal choice in case you are on a tight budget or perhaps looking at spending the savings for an extra lens. However, buying a secondhand digital camera model also carries alot of risks. You’re not aware of how well the digital camera set was looked after. You have no idea how heavily it was used. But here are points to consider when buying used camera:
Tips On Getting A Used Camera
- Determine the current value of your preferred used camera.
- Check the controls and dials for technical defects.
- If you suspect the camera was stolen, don’t buy it.
SURVIVING THE BLACK FRIDAY
The day Following Thanksgiving (Friday) is referred to as Black Friday. It’s the beginning of holiday shopping season. Nearly all shops comes out with DoorBuster Sales together with early bird exclusive to draw in customers to their outlets. Men and women stand in line several hours just before the retail store is opened, to grab the bargain discount of the season. Here is an awesome infographic to survive the Black Friday. You can view the full infographic via Discountqueens.com
You’ve got to push yourself harder. You’ve got to start looking for pictures nobody else could take. You’ve got to take the tools you have and probe deeper. – William Albert Allard
Make the most of your gear. Once you get hold of your digital camera, get to know your gear and accessories inside and out before you start taking pictures. That way, when you have mastered your camera gear and equipment, you can concentrate more on your subject – not the camera manual. Eventually, you can participate shooting and capture moments during special occasion or party celebration with your family and friends. Finally, get inspired and enhance your photography skills by subscribing to us and be the first to get the latest updates. It’s free.
Further Readings And Inspiration
1. 50 Vintage Cameras: A Buyer’s Guide For Photographers
2. Digital SLR Camera: 5 Features You May Ignore
3. Simplified Helpful Photography Guide With Photo Cheat Sheet
4. Basic Camera Metering With Tasty Dessert Food Photography
5. Lead Image via Etsy