Halloween is one of the oldest holidays that is celebrated around the world. Almost everybody would love to be snapped by cameras as they strike a pose with their horror costumes. However, there are still those who just simply fear having their picture taken for a number of reasons. As a professional portrait photographer, you need to establish a rapport with your client and face the challenge of making them feel comfortable by engaging with you and not the camera.
Speaking of fear, halloween is the best time to wear your scary costumes and celebrate the party with your close family and friends. Some of us enjoy every moment of the event, while others are still stuck with fear of the unknown. Here is a roundup of 15 scary stats and analysis that you might not heard yet from your social network of friends, all in a well-designed infographic. Just click on the image to view the large version.
1. Stay safe on the darker sides of halloween.
2. Find out those spooky paranormal beliefs.
3. Protect your house from ghost.
4. Getting some nightmares while sleeping?
5. What are you afraid of?
6. Watch out for the dreaded scam.
7. Negative reviews that might kill your business.
8. Beware of monster clients.
9. Getting fired and loosing your job.
10. Tiny creatures that reside in your house.
11. Internet trolls that haunts you.
12. Creepy facts about sitting down.
13. Surviving illness with lifetime of medical checkup.
14. Shocking real life assassins.
15. Twenty-five documents you need before you die.
Further Readings And Inspiration
1. 30 Best Infographic Guide And Tips Online About Dating
2. 5 Ways To Show Confidence And Stay Attractive With Body Language
3. Top 5 Reasons to Celebrate And A Lifetime Of Reasons To Party
4. Funny Party T-shirt Design To Spice Up Your Wedding Or Event
5. Lead Image by DirtyTrick via Flickr