Even though alot of people communicate and greet each other thru emails online nowadays, we do still send out invitation the traditional way. If you will be having a wedding or party celebration, it’s best to send out your save the date or invitation cards and mail it 2-4 weeks before the event. Aside from learning about the details of your upcoming party event, this will also allow your guest adequate time to respond if they will be able to make it.
Just recently, the U.S. Postal Service has unveiled a lineup of October 2012 Forever stamps. This Earthscapes issuance presents postage stamp buyers a way to view the world in a very different way. This stamp pane provides instances of three sets of earthscapes: natural, agricultural, and urban. The photographs were captured from earth observation satellites and meticulously composed by photographers in aircraft. You can find out more about it at BeyondThePerf.com
Further Readings And Inspiration
1. 12 Illustrative Portraits of Political Geography in Europe
2. 35 Magical Photography And Illustration Of Cirque du Soleil Posters
3. Romantic Adventure: 27 Most Majestic Palaces Around the World
4. Disneyland’s Vintage Maps and the Kodak Camera Tour in 1950s
5. Lead Image Cookinghamus via Flickr