Trash the dress wedding photography is not just about ruining your wedding gown. It can be a different way of how brides and grooms express themselves which can be as moderate or outrageous as they want it to be. It is created to present the wedding dress in creative ways once it has been put to use. It’s a modern trend for young couples who happen to be in search of breathtaking on-location portraits devoid of the time and location restrictions of the wedding event.
Brides and grooms are simply looking for amazing imagery for their wedding album. Regardless of whether you’ve been married for one day or perhaps a decade, you can still go back into your bridal gown for a fantastic photo shoot. Just find a professional photographer which can be very creative throughout the portrait session and who can capture those unscripted moments.
It can be a little daunting just by planning what to do for your photo session because of plenty of magnificent backdrops you can find everywhere. If you want these kind of environmental portraits after your wedding, here are 25 unique ideas and inspiration to get you started. The wonderful pictures produced from this trash the dress wedding photography tend to be more than worth it if you hire the right photographer.
25 Trash the Dress Ideas for Environmental Portraits
1. Stand above an old rusty aircraft
2. Dance on the beach
3. Play basketball
4. Join the wildlife
5. Drive through mud
6. Go underwater
7. Express yourself with paints
8. Mimic a climb if you dare
9. Have fun with rice hay
10. Have a cup of drink in bed above the sea
11. Cross a bridge with your boots
12. Run until you reach the finish line
13. Drink your wine inside the bath tub
14. Roll over the sandy beach
15. Kiss as you do some acrobatic position
16. Have a wine toss inside the bus
17. Lie down the boat with your feet up
18. Play hockey
19. Sleep on the rooftop
20. Sit on a shopping cart
21. Enjoy the sun under the swimming pool
22. Throw pillow feathers on each other
23. Dip your feet on the lake as you watch the fishes
24. Throw up your wedding dress
25. Take a rest on a railway track
Wedding Photography Tips:
Behind the Scene of Trash the Dress Shoot by Justin Wojtczak. To learn more about trash the dress, you may check out Wedpix.com article here.
Trash the dress wedding photography is achieving popularity as more wedding photographers start to provde the option as part of their wedding packages and services.