When you do your job search in today’s economic situation, you need to consider thinking outside the box. These days, it requires greater than organizing a resume or registering for a job board. It’s essential to gain lots of the exposure you can with the smallest amount of cash at least. Having a online presence is amongst the most affordable and worthwhile ways to boost your job search.
Philippine Labor Day Celebration
2012 MAY 1
This year 2012 Philippine Labor Day celebration theme is “Pagtutulungan. Pagbabago. Disenteng Trabaho.” SM Supermalls all over the Philippines continue to be the official host of the biggest annual job fair in the country. Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) will be accepting walk-in job hunters on May 1. The DOLE said there are presently at least 360,777 job vacancies offered by 1,706 employers across the country’s 16 regions. Of these, 74,352 vacancies are offered by 1,085 local employers, while the rest are overseas vacancies.
Considering the number of job searchers submitting online or offline job applications, you should come up with something that stands out and get hold of the employer’s attention. By means of social media, you can get connected to countless other industry experts and professionals in a number of ways.
20 Helpful Infographics to Jumpstart Your Career
Here are helpful well-designed infographics to jumpstart your career with the kind of profession you want to reach. Just click VIEW SOURCE to see the large version of the infographic.
1. What Factors Go Into Choosing A Career?
2. Five Resume Mistakes You Are Making and How To Avoid Them
3. Crafting the Perfect Modern Resume
4. What to Wear and What Not to Wear to An Interview
5. Ten Degrees Hiring Managers Don’t Want to See
6. The Social Job Search
7. How LinkedIn Works
8. Anatomy of a Job Interview
9. What You Wish You’d Know Before Your Job Interview
10. Mastering the Art of Career Fair
11. Jim Gets A Job in 10 Easy Steps
12. Work Smarter – Not Harder
13. Workholism May Be Killing You
14. Should You Ask For A Raise?
15. Work From Home Fridays
16. Why Top Talent Leave Their Jobs
17. How To Lead A Creative Life
18. Office Bliss
19. Are You Monogamous?
20. Ten Ways to Make Money Without A Job
Even though stressful and demanding, the option to find a fresh career direction is usually one of the most satisfying and rewarding choices you may create in your lifetime as a photographer and designer. Be wiser and aim to deliver results to achieve your plans in these challenging economic situations. Keep in mind that there’s no need to do every little thing you may learn here to bring about an impression on your career.
You Might Also Like
1. 30 Best Infographic Guide And Tips Online About Dating
2. Scary Infographic Stats and Analysis You Might Not Heard Of
3. How To Make Movies: Helpful Infographic Flowchart Guides
4. Top 10: Essential Skills To Become A Better Artist
5. Awesome Business Card for Photographers: The Essentials
6. 70 Logo Designs For Photographers And The Benefits It Bring
7. Online Photography Business: 10 Success Ideas With Quotes To Inspire
8. 37 Catchy Slogans In Photography With Their Brand Logos
9. Guide To Bikes And 40 Of The Most Bizzare Bicycle Design Collection
10. Lead image via Atrinternational